The Internal Revenue Service is reminding small business owners of the following helpful resources:
- The Small Business and Self-Employed Tax Center contains information for small businesses with assets under $10 million.
- The IRS Tax Calendar for Businesses and Self-Employed includes monthly tax due dates and actions. Users can subscribe to calendar reminders or import the calendar to their desktop or mobile device.
- The A-to-Z Index for Business is a tool for finding topics on IRS.gov.
- E-News for Small Businesses gives information on deadlines, emerging issues, tips, news, and more.
- The IRS Video Portal offers learning events and videos on business topics.
- The Small Business Forms and Publications page indexes items such as tax forms, instructions, and desk guides.
- Small business workshops, seminars, and meetings, held throughout the country, cover topics like retirement plans and recordkeeping.
Click here for more information.