The Paycheck Protection Program is an SBA loan designed to enable businesses to keep their workforce employed during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis.
The SBA routinely updates their site with important information regarding the program and loan forgiveness. SIMA encourages clients to consult the SBA website for the latest.
- Notice: Paycheck Protection Program closed August 8, 2020
- Paycheck Protection Program Loan Information
- Loan Details and Forgiveness
- Who Can Apply
- Lender Forms and Guidance
- Additional Program Information
- Other Assistance