Here at SIMA we offer a comprehensive set of tools and support materials to ensure your employees remain engaged, educated, and, most of all, enrolled in a plan that helps them make better decisions for a healthy physical and financial future.
Here are just a few things to do before, during, and after the enrollment period.
Pre-Enrollment: 4-10 weeks before Open Enrollment
- Plan kickoff event around enrollment
- Send a letter, email, or text message about upcoming enrollment period
- Print flyers or order materials to hand out at enrollment event
Open Enrollment: 1-2 weeks before and during Open Enrollment
- Send reminders about enrollment period
- Display posters or other materials at event
- Schedule benefits meetings
Ongoing Communications: After Open Enrollment
- Keep engagement going with timely reminders about benefits