Last Modified: 08/16/2021
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- The Company offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party; or
- Any third party including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any Personal Information (as defined below) to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline. (“Personal Information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, including demographic information such as age, gender, hometown, and interests; company affiliation; and comments you leave in the “Let’s Connect” and “Join Our Mailing List” forms on the Website; and/or
- About your network location, internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, the type of web browser you use, the type of operating system you use and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- Through third-parties, including, but not limited to Google Analytics.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting a consultation, joining our mailing list, or completing or requesting further information. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information We May Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- About your time of visit to the Website, pages of the Website visited, and duration spent on each page of the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, network location, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically does not include Personal Information, but we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect or receive in other ways. It helps us improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails (including those sent through our automated email marketing communications platform) may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Website Analytics: We may also partner with selected third-party vendors, such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and others, to allow tracking technologies and remarketing services on the Website through the use of first party cookies and third-party cookies, to, among other things, analyze and track users’ use of the Website, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. By accessing our Website, you consent to the collection and use of your information by these third-party vendors. You are encouraged to review their privacy policies and contact them directly for responses to your questions. We do not transfer Personal Information to these third-party vendors. However, if you do not want any information to be collected and used by tracking technologies, you can visit the third-party vendor. You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. For more information please see the section below entitled “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information”.
How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To email you regarding your services with us.
- To respond to customer service requests.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with an offer of our new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
- To deliver targeted advertising, emails, newsletters, and other information regarding our promotions and the Website to you.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Website for us to use internally or with third parties.
- To request feedback and contact you about your use of the Website.
- To notify you about updates to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To assist with law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please send the Company an email request with respect to the same at email@example.com.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of SIMA FINANCIAL GROUP, INC.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by SIMA FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing assistance.
- With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for our marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
- To third-party advertising companies to serve ads related to our products and services. These companies may use information about your visits to the Website and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about our goods and services of interest to you.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of SIMA FINANCIAL GROUP, INC., our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, either directly or through our marketing communications platform, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. You may also opt out of emails sent by our marketing communications platform through the unsubscribe link located in the footer of the email. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a service experience or other transactions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Nevada residents who which to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: email@example.com.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to or correct any personal information that you have provided to us. If you have registered for our mailing list, you may also change your information through the update your preference link located in the footer of any email sent through our marketing communications platform.