Rebuild VA Grant Fund (Rebuild VA) has expanded its eligibility criteria to allow more small businesses and nonprofits to apply. Any small business or nonprofit with $10,000,000 or less in gross revenue OR 250 or fewer employees may now apply. Additional information can be found here.
Governor Ralph Northam announced the $70 million for small businesses and nonprofit organizations whose normal operations were disrupted by the COVID-19 pandemic back in July.
HOW TO APPLY
- Prepare yourself by reading the information on this page and consulting the application guide carefully before starting the application
- Download the Virginia substitute form W-9; complete and upload it with your other documents
- Electronically format all supporting documents, and be ready to upload them before starting your application
- Applicants can check application status by logging into their application account
- Applications that are missing documents may take longer than 21 business days to review
All applicants should review the Required Document Checklist.